Wrapping Up the Week & Quotes
Happy Friday! Another week in the books. Hopefully you all had a productive and easy-going week! What a week it was…we talked about a lot here and hopefully learned some new things! I know I did. I always enjoy researching more mental health topics and am so excited for next week. Be sure to sign up for the email newsletter to get quick access to each daily post and stay up-to-date with all the latest mental health tips, resources, statistics, products, and more!
This week we covered:
- Why we all need a “staycation” and the benefits of a staycation > an expensive vacation.
- Catastrophizing: what it is and how to prevent it.
- How drinking water plays a huge role in our mental health and brain power (with a link to my favorite product that helps me make sure I drink all the water I need!)
- How to make ‘coping cards’ and how to use them as positive affirmations.
- And lastly, we learned how common psychosis really is and what to do if you or someone you know experiences psychosis – or even just how to handle it if you come across someone who is out of touch with reality at the moment. We can all be a helping hand or a listening ear!
If you missed any of these postings, remember to head back and read them. You won’t regret it!
Monday = Word of the Week
Tuesday = Nutrition or Lifestyle
Wednesday = Activity or Exercise
Thursday = Statistics and Stigmas
Friday = Weekend Wrap Up with Quotes
Saturday = Discussion/Open
Sunday = Self Care Tips & Resources
8/19/18 – 8/25/18 This weeks quotes that I enjoyed are…
“If you lose the captain, then you lose the ship.”
“Be brave, let go of the past, and fight for the present that you deserve. A better future is always yours.”
“A secret to having it all is believing you already do.”
“Making mistakes is better than faking perfection.”
“It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.”