My Top 10 “Feel Good” Songs
Quotes can come from songs too, right? I know I love when I listen to music that is just SO relatable that it feels like it was written for me. Music is a great way to escape from reality, or even cope with it a little easier. It’s always a good feeling when you find a song that you can relate to and think “hey, I’m probably not the only one going through this or having these feelings.”
Here are my top 10 favorite “feel good” songs that always change my mood into a happier one! I tried keeping them as current as possible. I think it’s a great idea to make a “feel good” or a “happy listening” playlist and keep it stored on your phone, whether it be through Spotify, Pandora, iTunes, (or try something new/old and burn a CD!). This way, you already have something put together to pop into the car radio or click and turn on when you aren’t feeling the best.
Also, here is a link to an article by Psychology Today called The Neuroscience of Music, Mindset, and Motivation that explains the science of how music really puts us in a better mood and can change our thinking process. Enjoy! Maybe you learned something new. I know I did!
- Have it All by Jason Mraz
- Meant to Be by Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line
- These Days by Macklemore
- God’s Plan by Drake
- All the Stars by Kendrick Lamar
- After the Storm by Tyler, the Creator
- The Champion by Carrie Underwood & Ludacris
- Say Something by Justin Timberlake & Chris Stapleton
- No Tears Left to Cry by Ariana Grande
- Good Life by One Republic